- Opportunity to attend a professional and affordable Conference
- Access to the ACNC Blog and opportunity to publish brief reviews
- Opportunity to receive ACNC Supported Scholarships
- Annual Clinical Excellence Award
- Encouragement and support for first time presenters at annual conference
- Social networking with Cardiovascular Nurses using Facebook and Twitter
WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE COLLEGE?
THE FINE PRINT
Membership fees must always be paid at least one payment period in advance. If your membership is in arrears you will be reminded after 30 days. Your access to the member privileges will be withdrawn and you will no longer be a financial member. This will be reinstated upon receipt of payment of the appropriate membership fee.
All personal information the Australasian Cardiovascular Nursing College (ACNC) collects is confidential. Your personal information will not be sold, rented or traded for any purposes. The ACNC will not disclose any information about you unless you have given consent to the ACNC to do so, or the disclosure is required by law.
Conference Cancellation Policy:
- The ACNC will refund 50% of registration fees for the Conference up to 2 weeks prior to the ASM start date (first date of meeting).
- No refund will be provided for cancellation on or within 10 days prior to the ASM start date.
- Registrations (including membership) are transferable
Cancellation of Membership
- The ACNC will refund 50% of membership fees upon written request up to 30 days after payment of these fees.
- No refund is applicable after 30 days.