Mission StatementLeading nurses in cardiovascular care.
Vision StatementTo be the leading cardiovascular nursing College throughout Australasia.
The ACNC is committed to collaborating and promoting the advancement of cardiovascular nursing practice, research and education. Our passion is cardiovascular nursing. We aim to ensure cardiovascular nurses in Australasia are at the peak of their practice in all locations, from remote to metropolitan and within the spectrum of practice including home, clinics or hospitals.
We embrace the continuum of cardiovascular nursing and like-minded professionals. We aim to set the standards for cardiovascular nursing by championing research into practice and providing an open, supportive and collegial environment to foster, support and promote all cardiovascular nurses.
Affiliations & Associations
- Kindly supported by Research Review Australia
- Member of the Coalition of National Nursing Organisations
- Reciprocal benefits by affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing
- Affiliation with College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc
- Affiliation with CSANZ Cardiovascular Nurses Council
- Recognised as the National Cardiovascular Nursing Society
by the European Society of Cardiology